I am a 21 year old Chicago based photographer whose passion began around the age of 14 and later became my major in college. My main body of work consists of both digital and film photography, for which I use a Canon EOS 6D Mark II, a Minolta SRT-201, and a Minolta Maxxum 7000. My favorite subject to shoot is concerts, which I aspire to do professionally, and I also enjoy partaking in fashion photography from both sides of the camera. I draw inspiration from my surroundings, often photographing anything that strikes my interest, so my work tends to incorporate a variety of themes.
I'm always open to take commissions for shoots, feel free to inquire.
Exhibitions and Publications:
- St. Charles Arts Council’s 2018 Student Artist Pop Up Arts Gallery (juried group exhibition)- upcoming- April 21st to May 5th at 2 East Main Street St. Charles, IL 60174
- Light and Color (solo exhibition- upcoming) March 23rd 4:00 PM-8:00 PM at CAMP/US- 2883 N Milwaukee Ave. Chicago, IL 60618- free admission!
- Motley Magazine (2018)
- Lux Magazine (2018)
- RAW Chicago presents Envision (group exhibition- 2018)
- promotional photos for NIU Gymnastics Club (2017-2018)
- Private Gallery group exhibition (2017)
- NIU Photography Department group exhibition (2016)
- album cover for Alexander Black (2016)
- promotional photos for The House Cafe (2015-2017)
- The Northern Star (2015-2016)
- NIU Student Photography Invitational (group exhibition- 2015)
- Ars Nova group exhibition (2014)
- Inscape Magazine (2014)
- Calumet College of St. Joseph eleventh annual art show (group exhibition- 2013)
- Chicagoland 4x5 group exhibition (2013)